Tergus Pharma is dedicated to the highest quality standards and has the regulatory knowledge required to determine the best analytical path in any phase of development. With our collective expertise in topicals, you can be assured of the processes and data delivered to you—right the first time and always on time.
Tergus is registered with the FDA as a contract research organization and complies with relevant national and international regulations and guidelines of Good Laboratory Practice (GLP), Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Good Clinical Practice (GCP). The Tergus quality team is independent from all operations units and is responsible for providing system and regulatory counsel. The team performs regular audits to ensure compliance with appropriate regulations and maintains a high standard of quality and integrity within systems.
Tergus employs a highly-experienced quality team devoted to the compliance with appropriate regulations, policies and operations. Our team is comprised of leaders in quality who are articulate in maintaining compliance to GLP, GCP, and GMP regulations and guidance while developing procedures and processes that support clients and continuous improvement.
- Independent: The Quality Unit is independent of all parties to ensure no conflict of interest
- Compliant: Tergus is compliant with relevant national and international regulations as well as guidelines of current Good Laboratory Practice (GLP), Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Good Clinical Practice (GCP)
- Quality by Design: Objectives and processes are established to deliver consistent results
- Risk Management: Mitigate risks through evaluation and identification of procedures to minimize impact
- Continuous Improvement: Quality Unit is consistently ensuring that processes are able to grow with the needs of clients
- Transparency: Keeping the client in the forefront
- Quality of Culture: Quality begins with me