Nothing is more important than ensuring that your clinical supplies are produced the right way. Tergus has a state-of-the-art cGMP manufacturing facility for semi-solid drug products, ensuring the highest quality of every batch produced.
We can fulfill your supply needs for Proof-of-Concept , IND-exploratory studies, pilot clinical trials and Phase I through Phase III.
As part of our manufacturing and logistics services we can also provide project management support to oversee and coordinate manufacturing, labeling, packaging, release testing and distribution of clinical supplies. We ensure clinical-ready drug product supply distribution to clinical sites around the globe in accordance with your clinical protocols. Our impeccable track record speaks for itself.
Manufacturing Services Include:
- Process Design & Development Clinical Packaging
- Process Optimization Clinical Project Logistics & Management
- R&D Batches Technology Transfers
- Proof-of-Concept GMP Clinical Supplies Full IND, NDA or ANDA - CMC Support
- Scale Up & Launch Preparation
- Extensive Therapeutic Area Expertise in Dermatology
- Clinical Supplies: Phase I through Phase III
- Knowledge of Global Regulatory Requirements