Duffy McDonald has joined Tergus in the capacity of Sr. Director, HR and Organizational Effectiveness.
Duffy’s early career began with 3M in the areas of manufacturing, quality systems and human resources. Through this experience Duffy recognized that people are critical to business success and continued his career in a human resource leadership capacity. Duffy’s most recent and Tergus relevant experience was with LipoScience a Raleigh based commercial laboratory. This business marketed, sold, and performed an in-vitro diagnostic cardiovascular test and the technology platform required for performing the test and used an integrated CRO for development and validation of additional tests. During Duffy’s 12 years with LipoScience he provided leadership in human resources, laboratory operations, facilities, safety, quality and regulatory affairs. While in the quality and regulatory capacity LipoScience received its first FDA 510(k) clearance of a diagnostic test and technology platform. Following a successful IPO launch in 2013 LipoScience was acquired by the Laboratory Corporation of America in 2014 with completion in 2015. During the past two years Duffy provided business leadership to a local manufacturing company.
- Large vs. Small – Why small, agile manufacturing operations trump large companies
- SUPAC-SS GUIDANCE EXPLAINED – When In Vitro Release Testing (IVRT) is Required for Semisolid Products
- Continuous Manufacturing and Semi-Solids
- Tergus Hires Quality Assurance (QA) Executive – Kelly Thomas has 18 years of experience in quality control and cGMP
- Skin Cancer Drug Fast-tracked to Patients in UK