Recent Studies on Oxytocin as a Therapy for Autism
Researchers at Emery University have just published a study in Neuropsychopharmacology on the use of Oxytocin as a therapy to enhance social function in psychiatric disorders, including autism spectrum disorders and schizophrenia. The full article can be found here: http://bit.ly/1G1VWm3.
Tergus worked with researchers at the University of North Carolina School of Medicine to do testing, scale-up and research supply manufacturing of an intra-nasally administered Oxytocin for a clinical study involving children with Autism. This is an exciting research area and we were very honored to work with Dr. Linmarie Sikich of UNCs ASPIRE program.
If you would like a copy of the case study, please contact us.
- Large vs. Small – Why small, agile manufacturing operations trump large companies
- SUPAC-SS GUIDANCE EXPLAINED – When In Vitro Release Testing (IVRT) is Required for Semisolid Products
- Continuous Manufacturing and Semi-Solids
- Tergus Hires Quality Assurance (QA) Executive – Kelly Thomas has 18 years of experience in quality control and cGMP
- Skin Cancer Drug Fast-tracked to Patients in UK