Skin Cancer Drug Fast-tracked to Patients in UK
An interesting article just appeared on the BBC news about a skin cancer drug that has been fast-tracked through Early Access to Medicines scheme (EAMS), launched in England last April.
The government program is designed to get potentially life-saving treatments to patients faster. The report states that 2,000 people die from skin cancer each year in the UK.
This is the first treatment that has been fast-tracked using EAMS. Read the full article here:
- Tergus Pharma Announces New Commercial Manufacturing Facility and Partnership with Great Point Partners
- Skin Cancer Drug Fast-tracked to Patients in UK
- BioPharma Reporter Analysis of Biosimilars
- Recent Studies on Oxytocin as a Therapy for Autism
- Tergus at the 6th AGAH Dermatology Product Development Workshop
- The View from the Floor of the World Congress of Dermatology Conference