Tergus Hires for Key Positions
We just announced the addition of several new positions and the hiring of James Varner as a Senior Manager of Analytical R&D and Lance Rogers as Project Management Leader. Varner will lead late-stage development and optimization, method validation, Quality Control release and stability testing and scale up protocols. Rogers will grow and set the direction for the project management department. The hiring of Mr. Varner and Mr. Rogers, as well as a number of other key hires, will further the company’s growth and expansion.
Read the full release here: http://goo.gl/voFC5k
- Large vs. Small – Why small, agile manufacturing operations trump large companies
- SUPAC-SS GUIDANCE EXPLAINED – When In Vitro Release Testing (IVRT) is Required for Semisolid Products
- Continuous Manufacturing and Semi-Solids
- Tergus Hires Quality Assurance (QA) Executive – Kelly Thomas has 18 years of experience in quality control and cGMP
- Skin Cancer Drug Fast-tracked to Patients in UK