BioPharma Reporter Analysis of Biosimilars
There was an interesting article in BioPharma Reporter on the barriers to the biosimilar market in the U.S. What stood out for us in the article is the discussion from GlobalData analyst Lakshmi Dharmajan on alternative delivery systems enabling manufacturers of biosimilars to gain patient preference. http://bit.ly/1A4life
Topical delivery of proteins and peptides is gaining ground and Tergus is helping to lead the charge with formulation and testing of topical biologics.
- Tergus Pharma Announces New Commercial Manufacturing Facility and Partnership with Great Point Partners
- Large vs. Small – Why small, agile manufacturing operations trump large companies
- SUPAC-SS GUIDANCE EXPLAINED – When In Vitro Release Testing (IVRT) is Required for Semisolid Products
- Continuous Manufacturing and Semi-Solids
- Skin Cancer Drug Fast-tracked to Patients in UK