Tergus has been monitoring various agencies regarding the outbreak of the global COVID-19 pandemic including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and other national and global health organizations.
The health and safety of our employees, customers, suppliers, and communities is our number one priority. We wish to reassure you that the Tergus facility remains fully operational, and we want to assure you that we remain committed to business continuity while also protecting employees and our client partners. The construction of our new Commercial Manufacturing facility (CDMO) is also ongoing as planned without any interruptions. We will continue to fulfill our obligations to our customers to the best of our ability, by implementing workflow efficiencies and adjustments throughout our organization.
All operations across our various service verticals continue uninterrupted, and we will continue to seamlessly provide our clients with excellent service. Currently, there is no known infection related to COVID-19 affecting any Tergus employee or site. We recognize that the situation is evolving and have already taken several proactive steps to mitigate risk while maintaining business continuity, including:
- Adherence to governmental travel advice
- Instituting best practices including social distancing, screening all visitors on their health and travel history, thoroughly disinfecting the site several times a day and suspending all group gatherings
- Reviewing our supply-chain to ensure operations are not impacted
- Providing flexible work arrangements where appropriate that maximize work execution
- Activating business continuity plans to enable flexible and dependable delivery of our commitments
- Contingencies planned for potential shut down of operations mandated by the local and/or federal government.
We are currently assessing the potential impact of COVID-19 on timelines and deliverables that may vary across our service offerings and departments. We also continue to initiate new studies from Early Development through Phase III and all of our labs are fully operational. If you have a current project with us, please contact your Business Development Director or Project Manager for detailed information about your ongoing project.
We are closely monitoring this situation as it evolves and will keep you informed of any significant changes. We greatly appreciate your understanding.
Vijendra NALAMOTHU, Ph.D.
Chairman & CEO
Head, Quality & Compliance