Winning Tech Transfer Strategies Featured Topic at Outsourced Pharma West
Outsourced Pharma West, August 25-26, 2015 at the Hyatt Regency in La Jolla, California, is delivering on its promise to be an elite conference for executives who manage outsourced relationships. The agenda was created based on industry feedback and is designed to deliver the most valuable information to participants.
One of the first sessions of the conference will be on implementing winning tech transfer strategies. We are proud that Tergus CEO, Vijendra Nalamothu, has been invited by the show producers to sit on the panel with other industry experts.
Dr. Nalamothu is experienced in scale up and tech transfer and has worked with a variety of companies to ensure that the effort goes smoothly or to troubleshoot problems when they occur. His expertise will complement the other professionals on the panel for what should be an informative discussion.
The session that Dr. Nalamothu is participating in is just one part of an agenda that should deliver real value to participants. The show’s expo floor will also be a good place for participants to network.
If you are planning to attend Outsourced Pharma West, don’t miss the Winning Tech Transfer Strategies discussion on August 25th at 9:15 a.m. We’d also love the opportunity to meet with you during the conference or if you will be in the greater San Diego area during the week of August 24th.
- Tergus Pharma Announces New Commercial Manufacturing Facility and Partnership with Great Point Partners
- Large vs. Small – Why small, agile manufacturing operations trump large companies
- SUPAC-SS GUIDANCE EXPLAINED – When In Vitro Release Testing (IVRT) is Required for Semisolid Products
- Continuous Manufacturing and Semi-Solids
- Skin Cancer Drug Fast-tracked to Patients in UK