Skin Cancer Drug Fast-tracked to Patients in UK
An interesting article just appeared on the BBC news about a skin cancer drug that has been fast-tracked through Early Access to Medicines scheme (EAMS), launched in England last April.
The government program is designed to get potentially life-saving treatments to patients faster. The report states that 2,000 people die from skin cancer each year in the UK.
This is the first treatment that has been fast-tracked using EAMS. Read the full article here:
- Tergus Pharma Announces New Commercial Manufacturing Facility and Partnership with Great Point Partners
- Large vs. Small – Why small, agile manufacturing operations trump large companies
- SUPAC-SS GUIDANCE EXPLAINED – When In Vitro Release Testing (IVRT) is Required for Semisolid Products
- Continuous Manufacturing and Semi-Solids
- Skin Cancer Drug Fast-tracked to Patients in UK